CORE RETURNS: No authorization or return number is required when returning a core.
Please include the Core Return slip provided.
POLICY LIMITATIONS: Preferred Airparts reserves the right to refuse any unauthorized returns.
Preferred Airparts reserves the right to replace any unsatisfactory parts.
Preferred Airparts will not refund testing or labor costs of verifying usability of a part.
SHORTAGES OR SHIPPING DAMAGE: Please notify Preferred Airparts immediately for specific instructions. If parts are damaged, the consignee must file a claim immediately with the freight carrier. Most shipments from Preferred Airparts are insured for loss or damage.
If a return is because of our error
- If a part is defective or mismarked, we will replace it with an acceptable part, if notified within 30 days of sale. If a replacement is not available, the part may be returned for full credit of the purchase price, without a restocking fee. If a replacement is purchased from another supplier before contacting us, you may still return the defective or mismarked part without restock, however we will not reimburse any freight charges.
If a return is because of your error
- If you mistakenly ordered the wrong part number, or found that the part was not needed, you may return it for refund, less a Restocking Fee of 15% or $15.00 whichever is greater. Preferred Airparts must be notified within 90 days of sale. No returns after 90 days – No exceptions.
RETURNING OVERHAULED UNITS: If a part is covered under warranty, by a company other than Preferred Airparts
- If the unit was installed, but not needed, the Return Authorization will be issued with a Restocking Fee. An additional Recertification Charge will also be deducted from the refund.
- If the unit is defective or malfunctioning, and is under warranty by the overhaul/repair facility, please notify Preferred Airparts immediately. If a replacement is available, it may be purchased from Preferred Airparts. Any refund for a part returned under warranty, will be issued after warranty inspection at the overhaul/repair facility. The refund may be pro-rated based upon inspection result.
ELECTRONIC/ELECTRICAL ITEMS: Working electronic or electrical items that have been installed, but not needed, cannot be returned
TO OBTAIN A RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER – Call 800-433-0814 and press #3 for Returns Department
Return Authorization will be provided to the buyer upon furnishing the following information:
- Preferred Airparts invoice number or order number.
- Part number and quantity to be returned,
- Specific reason for the return.
- Please reference the Return Authorization number on all return documentation.
- Insure the package for full value.
- Ship the package freight prepaid, to the address below. C.O.D. deliveries will not be accepted.
Do not return parts without authorization!
Return Authorization numbers are valid for 30 days
Parts received later than 30 days, or without authorization are subject to a Restocking Fee
Please ship to:
PREFERRED AIRPARTS LLC
11234 Hackett Road
Apple Creek, OH 44606